***
I had originally planned to write a huge long in-depth analysis of the triggers of my most recent emotional breakdown and try to draw some lessons from it - I actually have that post half-finished, gathering dust in my drafts folder - but rather than get hung up on what is mostly just perfectionism + anxiety, I've decided to move on, now that I'm feeling better. :-) Someday I will blog about perfectionism, anxiety, and trust; but for now, I want to keep myself from falling into a non-blogging funk because I keep getting stuck.
It's been a much busier summer than I anticipated! Between taking over some of my mom's duties so she can work, keeping up with my own work, and trying somewhere in my subconscious mind to get prepared for my final undergraduate year and grad school applications, I haven't had a whole lot of free time lately.
So for my post today, here are two little things to share with you - firstly, some incredible cloud formations I saw during our sunset tonight:
And secondly, I was so excited to find this little drawing, because she is probably the most accurate drawn representation of myself that I have ever found. Her hair is almost exactly the same length and color as mine; her clothes are just like something I'd wear on my casual days - other than her being petitely thin and my being a bit on the plump side, this painting is incredibly accurate to what I look like. So I wanted to show her to you, in the hopes that you can imagine me almost-correctly when you drop by and read my silly posts!!
Have a wonderful night, dear friends!! I hope you, too, are feeling well, living well, and enjoying this wonderful summer we're having!
Hugs and blessings,
Vicki
***
It's been a much busier summer than I anticipated! Between taking over some of my mom's duties so she can work, keeping up with my own work, and trying somewhere in my subconscious mind to get prepared for my final undergraduate year and grad school applications, I haven't had a whole lot of free time lately.
So for my post today, here are two little things to share with you - firstly, some incredible cloud formations I saw during our sunset tonight:
And secondly, I was so excited to find this little drawing, because she is probably the most accurate drawn representation of myself that I have ever found. Her hair is almost exactly the same length and color as mine; her clothes are just like something I'd wear on my casual days - other than her being petitely thin and my being a bit on the plump side, this painting is incredibly accurate to what I look like. So I wanted to show her to you, in the hopes that you can imagine me almost-correctly when you drop by and read my silly posts!!
Have a wonderful night, dear friends!! I hope you, too, are feeling well, living well, and enjoying this wonderful summer we're having!
Hugs and blessings,
Vicki




You have been in my thoughts and prayers of late Vicki! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. :) Us blog sisters are always here for ya! And I agree, I hope one day to meet each person I come in contact with on here, if not in this life the next for sure. And wow! Won't that be awesome! :D
ReplyDeleteOh by the way! LOVE the cloud pics! Very pretty!
Have a wonderful day my friend!
Love in Christ,
Angel
Oh, Vickie, you are such an encouragement to me. I love how honest you are--God loves us broken people and shows it in so many ways. And I think Him "introducing" us is one of those ways--nothing is better than kindred spirits! :D
ReplyDeleteI loved your pictures on the clouds and envisioning you. :-) I like your "outfit!" ;-)
Love, hugs, and blessings!
Frannie