Friday, January 4, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {no. 9}

I know today's actually Friday ... I love Fridays even better than Thursdays! This is my last weekend before classes start up again ... waaah ... so I'm determined to enjoy it as much as I possibly can! I'm frantically trying to finish knitting a new hat, primarily, and I want to watch some gut-wrenching movies to try to combat the intra-semester lethargy that will soon be creeping over me.  :-P

***




Here's what I'm loving this week:



David Tennant ... or at least, his shoes. I don't like Doctor Who (I'm going to get pelted with rotten tomatoes for saying that); but the awesome Britishness of David Tennant is just ... compelling. I came across a pair of Converse shoes on sale this week, and the thought of looking like him was so appealing that I just had to order them.  :-)  I'll show you a picture when they arrive!

 Lion Brand Wool-Ease yarn - I'm making my hat out of this yarn, in a lovely light seafoam blue. It's going to be the warmest lightweight hat ever!!



I need a couple of new denim skirts, and I reeeeeally like this one ...




Jane Austen's Persuasion - I read the book for the first time this week, and it was so beautiful I cried ... I can't wait to see the movie!



"Trashin' the Camp" from Tarzan - the Phil Collins + NSync version. Such happy music!! Perfect for a Friday!

***

Happy Friday, everyone!

Lots of love,
Vicki

3 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    So, your comments have been incredibly encouraging and I am just so thankful for you, my blogging buddy!

    And you are absolutely right. Tarzan's "Trashin' the Camp' is so fun! Have you ever seen "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron." I love that movie and it has a great soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I like your new design...it's refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Persuasion is a wonderful bookk and movie! :)
    ONe of my favorites! :):):)
    Don't worry, I've only seen it once but I don't like Doctor Who either! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for posting a comment on my blog - I love to hear your thoughts and opinions. Remember, even if we don't agree on everything, you're still my friend; so please keep your thoughts polite and friendly. God bless you!